Know Before You Go
- Boat transportation required prior to reserving campsite. No pets allowed Island is a high cliff area, 250 feet above sea level. Exercise caution, especially with children. Site access is steep, 154 steps and half-mile hike to campground. Tablecloth is recommended due to bird droppings.
- Campsites must be reserved prior to arrival on the island. There are NO walk-up campsites at this facility. Sites are not site-specific. You will be assigned a site when you arrive on the island.
- Please have confirmation letter or receipt with you.
- To protect resources, no cardboard or corrugated boxes can be brought to the island
- Bring extra food/water for weather delay.
- Kayakers: ocean condition can rapidly change, requiring expert abilities.