Groups, parties, larger than 18 persons MUST reserve and stay in group sites A-F. See group camping section.
- Campsites must be reserved prior to arrival on the island. There are NO walk-ups at this facility.
- No more than 3 campsites can be reserved by any one group or party; no more than 14 days total per year.
- Please have confirmation letter, receipt, or campsite number with you.
- Hantavirus in mice. Take precautions to reduced exposure to rodents.
- To protect resources, no cardboard or corrugated boxes can be brought to the island. Bring extra food for weather delay. Kayakers: ocean conditions can rapidly change, requiring expert abilities. Ocean kayaking is an inherently dangerous activity. Always check weather and do not kayak beyond your experience level.