Please be advised that this site will be closed November 1, 2014 - March 1, 2015.
This site will be closed from November 1, 2013 until March 1, 2014.
Groups, parties, larger than 18 persons MUST reserve and stay in group sites A-F. See group camping section.
- Campsites must be reserved prior to arrival on the island. There are NO walk-ups at this facility.
- No more than 3 campsites can be reserved by any one group or party; no more than 14 days total per year.
- Please have confirmation letter, receipt, or campsite number with you.
- Hantavirus in mice. Take precautions to reduced exposure to rodents.
- To protect resources, no cardboard or corrugated boxes can be brought to the island. Bring extra food for weather delay. Kayakers: ocean conditions can rapidly change, requiring expert abilities. Ocean kayaking is an inherently dangerous activity. Always check weather and do not kayak beyond your experience level.
Boat transportation to island required before making site reservation. Ocean kayaking inherently dangerous. Conditions can change rapidly, requiring expert skill. Always check weather and do not kayak beyond your experience level. Hantavirus in mice. Take precautions to reduce exposure to rodents. Park staff not always available on island.