Silver Creek Campground is located in a scenic fir and pine forest on the mountainside just above Noble Creek at an elevation of 6,800 feet. Popular activities include fishing nearby creeks and the East...[more]
Silver Creek Campground
From Carson City or Minden, Nevada:
1. Take Highway 88 approximately 14 miles to Woodfords, California.
2. At Woodfords, turn left at the junction of Highways 4/89.
3. Travel approximately five miles south into the small town of Markleeville.
4. Continue through Markleeville for approximately three miles to the Highway 89/Monitor Pass turnoff.
5. Continue straight ahead on Highway 4 uphill for six miles to the Silver Creek Campground entrance.
Weather InformationNational Weather Service (NOAA)>