Long term sites for 2015: : Starting Monday April 20th at 10:00 am:
Long term (Seasonal) RV sites can be reserved for a maximum of one month at a time starting on the 20th of the previous month.
Meaning the month of May may be reserved starting on April 20 at 10:00am ET and the month of June may be reserved starting on May 20 at 10:00am ET.
To book a long term site
1. Chose the specific site that you wish to reserve
2. Arrival date = 1st day of the next month and length of stay = 30 or 31 (days in the month)
3. Fees: RV Non-Electric = $370.00/month and RV Electric = $495.00/month
4. Season: May 1 to August 31
5. Long term RV sites revert to walk-in sites on September 1.
DISCOUNT ADVISORY: Sites 18, 19, 21, 22, 30, 31, 44, 45, 47, 48, 50 and 51 are long term sites and are NOT eligible for any discounts
Footnotes: (applicable only where specifically marked above) +When you reserve one of these sites, it will not be a site specific reservation. You will be assigned a site when you arrive at the facility. ** Arrival dates earlier than the online-reservation-window may also be available at the facility.
Discover and reserve camping, lodging, permits, tours and more at America's parks, forests, monuments and other public lands with Recreation.gov.
Learn more about us, or about any of our agency partners below: