Voyageurs National Park
- A $10.00 non-refundable reservation fee is required for each permit reserved.
Overnight and Day Use Fees
Change Fee and Policy
- Changes are allowed if made more than 14 days before the date of your entry for a $10.00 fee. Once your permit is available to print, no changes will be allowed (refer to cancellation policy). Changes in the number of people within the same dates and campsites are allowed when available when made more than 14 days before the date of your entry. To change the date of entry into the park, the number of days, or the site of your stay: cancel your current permit and reserve a new permit (fee applies). A $10.00 reservation fee will apply to the new permit reservation.
Cancellation Fee and Policy
- The $10.00 fee for your Voyageurs National Park permit reservation is non-refundable.
- If you cancel your reservation more than 14 days prior to your arrival date, you will be charged a $10.00 fee.
- If you cancel your reservation within 14 days prior to your arrival date, you will be charged a $10.00 fee plus you will forfeit the first night's use fee.
- If you cancel a one night reservation within 14 days of your arrival date, you will not receive a refund.
No Show Policy
- If you do not cancel and decide not to use your reservation, none of the fees will be refundable. Please cancel your reservation if you are unable to use it to open space for others. Check-in time is 3:00 p.m. on the scheduled arrival date. If you fail to show at the site within 24-hours of your check-in time, your permit is void. No refunds will be given.