Where can I find information about recreation areas available to military personnel?

Recreation.gov lists public recreation areas, but the database does not include sites that are available only to military personnel. Instead, we have provided links to the Morale, Welfare, and Recreation (MWR) sites. For more information or if you have questions about a specific military recreation site, please contact the managers at that specific site directly:
Kootenai National Wildlife Refuge in Idaho
Photo Credit: US Fish and Wildlife Service
Kootenai National Wildlife Refuge in Idaho
Recreation.gov helps you discover and book trips to all of America's public places.
Learn more about us, or about any of our agency partners below:
Bureau of Land Management Federal Highway Administration National Oceanic Atmosphere Administration Smithsonian Institution USDA Forest Service US Army Corps of Engineers US Fish and Wildlife Service National Park Service Bureau of Engraving and Printing Tennessee Valley Authority Bureau of Reclamation National Archives Records Administration