Know Before You Go:
DOWNLOAD AREA MAP FOR THIS TRAIL:Click Here.
Convict Creek Area:
- This trail has a water crossing that many find to be a serious obstacle.
- Special approval is required for commercial use. This trail is Not recommended for stock.
- No campfires at Mildred Lake; and no campfires above 10,000 ft., look at USFS Webpage for campfire restriction maps.
- Food and refuse must be stored so that animals cannot get into the food or trash.
- John Muir Wilderness regulations apply.
- Deadline: Reservation will be canceled unless the permit pick up instructions are completed before the deadline. Instructions are in the confirmation letter.
- Only the group leader or alternate leader may pick up the permit; the person picking up the permit must be going on the wilderness trip.
- BE SURE YOUR DATES AND TRAIL ARE CORRECT - The entire group must start on the trail on the entry date listed. Reservations cannot be changed or transferred.
USFS Webpage for: Convict Creek.