Denali Road Lottery Information:
- Only one entry per person will be accepted.
- Those selected for a Road Lottery permit will be charged the $25 Road Lottery Permit fee automatically. The park entrance fee of $10 per person for visitors 16 and older is payable at the Denali Visitor Center when you pick up the permit.
- Interagency Federal Land passes will cover the park entrance fee. Please bring your pass with you along with photo identification. The pass will cover the holder and up to 3 other people.
- The person who picks up the permit must be the person that was selected or have the selected winner's written approval.
If you give your permit to someone else, please provide them with the original confirmation letter indicating the name of the person to whom the permit is being transferred. If the confirmation letter is not available, please provide them with a written transfer letter that includes the original winners name, date for which they were selected for a permit and the name of the person to whom the permit is being transferred.
- Only vehicles with Road Lottery permits will be permitted to drive beyond the Savage River Check Station at mile 15 of the park road.
- For those with a Road Lottery Permit, the park road beyond mile 15 is open from 6:00am to 12:00am.
- Riley Creek, Savage River and Teklanika Campgrounds are open during Road Lottery. Reservations are available at www.reservedenali.com or by calling 800-622-7275 or 907-272-7275.
- If the park is unable to open the road beyond Teklanika (mile 30) by 2pm refunds will be provided.