Camping Plans?

Tsi'pin, NM

US Forest Service


A permit is required to visit the Tsi-p 'in-owinge site and can be obtained from the Coyote Ranger District at no cost.  A brochure and a hard copy permit will be given to you when you schedule...[more]



Your browser is not optimized for Google Maps

Visitation Permit Required from Coyote Ranger District

  • HIKING HIKING helps you discover and book trips to all of America's public places.
Learn more about us, or about any of our agency partners below:
Bureau of Land Management Federal Highway Administration National Oceanic Atmosphere Administration Smithsonian Institution USDA Forest Service US Army Corps of Engineers US Fish and Wildlife Service National Park Service Bureau of Engraving and Printing Tennessee Valley Authority Bureau of Reclamation National Archives Records Administration