Eagleview Group Campground
Near Oakland, Oregon
Eagleview Group Campground does not offer reservations through Recreation.gov. Please take a look at the area details below for more information about visiting this location. Enjoy your visit!
Get ready for quality time with friends and family in this beautiful campground located along the banks of the main-stem Umpqua River. At Eagleview, you can reserve the entire campground for your special event such as a wedding, group outing, company celebration or family reunion. A group campfire area and wood-framed pavilion provide a great hub for your gathering. The private campground loop is family friendly and you will feel safe as your children ride their bikes. A large grassy area and horseshoe pits offer open space and outdoor fun.
Know Before You Go:
- Eagleview is a 10-site, reservation-only group campground and can be reserved through www.recreation.gov or by calling 1-877-444-6777
- Reservations make be taken up to 1 year in advance so book early as it’s a very popular campground. Eagleview is open mid-May through late-September.
- Group size is limited to 100 people.
- All campsites, restrooms, water spigots, and the pavilion are wheelchair accessible.
- Pets are allowed in the campground, but must be kept on a 6-foot or shorter leash.
Point of Interest:
Fishing enthusiasts will enjoy the chance to catch salmon, steelhead, or bass depending on the season. A round of horseshoe on the grounds or a walk down to the river will appeal to those looking for a more casual day. Eagleview Group Site Brochure
Explore Oregon Recreation: Eagleview Group Campground