Three Peaks Model Port
Three Peaks Recreation Area, Near Cedar City, Utah
Three Peaks Model Port does not offer reservations through Recreation.gov. Please take a look at the area details below for more information about visiting this location. Enjoy your visit!
Notice: Three Peaks Recreation Area will be temporarily closed on Saturday, September 19th, 2020 and Saturday, October 10th, 2020 for the Utah High School Cycling League regional races. Activities that will be effected: mountain biking, OHV riding, horseback riding, disc golf, RC racing, model aviation and hiking.
Facilities: 500 ft paved model plane runway
Three Peaks Recreation Area features a unique recreation activity model aviation. The Model Port meets to AMA (Academy of Model Aeronautics) standards by being 500 feet by 60 feet and is paved. This area provides a restroom facility, a large parking area, pavilion, tables and benches.
- Pilots under the age of 16 are free
- Fee is charged for those using the airfield, not spectators
- Daily fee and yearly pass valid for both RC Track and Model Port
$2 Daily Flying Fee
$25 Yearly Pass
$220 Exclusive Use Reservation/Day
$0 Yearly Pass for 10 Hours of Volunteer Maintenance
- Yearly Passes may be obtained at the BLM Cedar City Field Office at 176 East DL Sargent Drive, Cedar City, UT 84721
- For reservations, please call (435) 865-3000, 7:45 am -4:30 pm, Monday – Friday