Prince William Forest Park Site Pass
Prince William Forest Park
- Prince William Forest Park charges an entrance fee. You may purchase a 7-day entrance pass or an annual entrance pass by selecting from the four choices below. The pass is valid for Prince William Forest Park only.
- Are you visiting more than one park? If you plan to visit other national parks or federal lands, consider purchasing an Interagency Pass (Annual, Senior, Access, Military, etc.) when you arrive at Prince William Forest Park.
- Do you already own a pass? If you already own a valid Interagency Pass (Annual, Senior, Access, Military, etc.), you do not need to purchase any of the passes below. Only purchase the Prince William Forest Park Pass if you do not plan to use another pass to cover the entrance fee.
- Site Passes purchased on Recreation.gov are non-refundable and non-transferable.
- For more information on visit Prince William Forest Park's Fees & Passes web page .
Do you already own a pass? Prince William Forest Park honors the Interagency annual and lifetime passes that are valid at multiple national park and federal sites. Passes include American the Beautiful annual pass, Senior Lifetime and annual pass (Golden Age), Military pass (including active duty and dependents, Veterans and Gold Star family passes), 4th grade pass, and Access pass (Golden Access). If you own one of these passes you DO NOT need to purchase a digital site pass.
Prince William Forest Park requires all visitors ages 16 and up to pay an entrance fee.
You are purchasing a digital site pass that is valid only for weekly or annual entrance fees at Prince William Forest Park.
Pass details to help determine which pass to purchase:
- 7-Day Vehicle pass is valid for 7 consecutive days and covers anyone in the non-commercial vehicle up to a 15-passenger van. Purchase this pass if you plan to enter the park by vehicle.
- 7-Day Motorcycle pass is valid for 7 consecutive days and covers the passholder and one passenger on a single motorcycle. Purchase this pass when entering the park by motorcycle.
- 7-Day Pedestrian or Bicycle pass is valid for 7 consecutive days and covers tone individual entering the park by walking or bicycling (with no vehicle).
- Prince William Forest Park Annual pass is valid for 1 year from the month of purchase. It covers the pass holder when entering the park by vehicle (and everyone in the vehicle up to a 15 passenger van), the passholder and one passenger on a single motorcycle, or the passholder and up to 3 additional indivuals age 16 and up walking, or bicycling (with no vehicle).
Are you visiting more than one park? If you plan to visit other national parks or federal lands, consider purchasing an Interagency Pass (Annual, Senior, Access, Military, etc.) when you arrive at Prince William Forest Park.
Please be prepared to show your site pass on your mobile device (or printed on paper) and photo ID to NPS staff upon request.
The person whose name is on the pass must be present for the pass to be valid.
Entrance passes are non-transferrable, non-refundable, will not be replaced if lost or stolen and will be void if altered or reproduced.
Passholders are not required to display the pass in their vehicle while visiting the park. Those entering the park in vehicles, walking in, or on bicycles or motorcycles should carry the pass with them and be prepared to present it to NPS staff upon request.