Mount Rainier National Park Site Pass
Mount Rainier National Park
- Mount Rainier National Park charges an entrance fee. You may purchase a 7-day entrance pass or an annual entrance pass by selecting from the four choices below. The pass is valid for Mount Rainier National Park only.
- Please check your shopping cart to make sure that you are only purchasing the correct number of passes. We likely will not refund the accident purchase of multiple passes.
- Are you visiting more than one park? If you plan to visit other national parks or federal lands, consider purchasing an Interagency Pass (Annual, Senior, Access, Military, etc.) when you arrive at Mount Rainier National Park.
- Do you already own a pass? If you already own a valid Interagency Pass (Annual, Senior, Access, Military, etc.), you do not need to purchase any of the passes below. Only purchase this Mount Rainier Site Pass if you do not plan to use another pass to cover the entrance fee.
- Site Passes purchased on Recreation.gov are non-refundable and non-transferable.
- For more information on visit Mount Rainier National Park's Fees & Passes web page.
This pass is only valid for entrance fees at Mount Rainier National Park. If you already own a valid annual or lifetime pass (Interagency Senior, Annual, Military, etc) you do not need to purchase this pass
All visitors at Mount Rainier National Park are required to pay an entrance fee. Please be prepared to show your printed hard copy pass or a digital copy.
The digital receipt or printed hard copy pass must be presented at entrance stations and displayed on the vehicle dashboard at trailheads, campgrounds, and parking areas. At staffed areas like entrance stations, please present identification with your pass.
Passes are non-transferable, non-refundable, not replaceable if lost or stolen, and are void if altered or reproduced.