Black Canyon of the Gunnison National Park Site Pass
Black Canyon Of The Gunnison National Park
- You are purchasing a digital site pass that is valid only for weekly or annual entrance fees at the Black Canyon of the Gunnison NP.
- The park requires all visitors to pay an entrance fee except children under 16 years of age.
- This fee covers unlimited entry for one vehicle and passengers for seven consecutive days, beginning on the start date you select. Annual passes are good for 12 months starting from month of purchase.
- You must print a copy of your pass to present when entering the park along with your ID. Sorry, we are not able to scan or honor QR codes.
- If you plan to visit the North Rim area of the Black Canyon you must print a copy of this pass and display it on the vehicle’s dashboard. Those traveling in open-topped vehicles or on motorcycles should be prepared to present a pass to NPS staff upon request. Because of limited payment options at the North Rim a digital pass is strongly recommended.
- Entrance passes are non-transferrable, non-refundable, will not be replaced if lost or stolen and will be void if altered or reproduced. Do you already own a pass? The Black Canyon honors the interagency annual and lifetime passes that are valid at multiple national park and federal sites. If you own one of these passes you do NOT need to purchase a digital site pass. For information about other pass options, please visit the Recreation.gov Buy a Pass page or compare the passes at the USGS Store Recreational Pass Descriptions website. You may also inquire about interagency annual and lifetime passes when you arrive at the Black Canyon.
This pass is only valid for entrance fees at Black Canyon of the Gunnison National Park. Show your paper copy of the digital entrance pass, with dates and name matching your identification, to the park entrance. Sorry, we are not able to scan or honor QR codes.
All visitors 16 years of age and older are required to pay an entrance fee at Black Canyon of the Gunnison National Park. Please be prepared to show your physical pass.
Passes are non-transferrable, non-refundable, not replaceable if lost or stolen, and are void if altered or reproduced.
Digital passes are highly encouraged. They protect you and our staff and help the entrance line move more quickly.