Eagleview Park offers wonderful views of the West Point Dam and Lake at the southernmost portion of the reservoir. Fishing and picnicking are two of the most popular activities at this park. A pavilion is available for reservations for larger groups. Eagleview Park offers easy trail access to mountain bikers and hikers
Eagleview Group Shelter offers water, electricity, restrooms, and a playground
Please assist us in making your visit safe and enjoyable. The following guidelines are intended to ensure orderly park operation, visitor safety and protection of public property:
• Vehicles should only be parked in designated parking spaces.
• Golf carts and off-road vehicles including UTV, ATV and dirt bikes are prohibited.
• Please keep the area clean. Trash cans are conveniently located around the shelter.
• Commercial activities are prohibited. Fees may not be collected.
• Roadways shall be kept clear and the normal flow of traffic should not be impeded. Objects such as grills, trailers, inflatable toys and other recreation items will not be placed in the roadways.
• Pets should be kept on a leash under six feet in length. Pets are not allowed on the beaches.
• Please do not feed the wildlife.
• Excessive noise that unreasonably disturbs others is prohibited.
• Please wear your life jacket when engaging in water related activities.
• Reservations will not be refunded due to weather related issues.
Cancellations must be made 14 days prior to the reservation date in order to receive a refund. No refunds will be issued after the date of the reservation. Reservations will not be refunded due to weather related issues.
500 RESOURCE MANAGEMENT DRIVE WEST POINT GA 31833
For campground inquiries, please call: 706-645-2937
Eagleview Group Shelter is located four miles north of West Point Georgia on US Highway 29 North. Turn left at the West Point Lake sign and travel approximately 1 1/4 miles. Turn right at the sign for Eagleview and bear left to enter the parking area.