Hardley Creek Park is the only Corps of Engineers park operated south of the West Point Dam and Powerhouse. Offering unique wildlife viewing opportunities along with ample picnic and fishing areas, Hardley Creek is very popular among local visitors. Paved walking trails and kayak/canoe launch facilities are also available.
Please assist us in making your visit safe and enjoyable. The following guidelines are intended to ensure orderly park operation, visitor safety and protection of public property:
• Vehicles should only be parked in designated parking spaces.
• Golf carts and off-road vehicles including UTV, ATV and dirt bikes are prohibited.
• Please keep the area clean. Trash cans are conveniently located around the shelter.
• Commercial activities are prohibited. Fees may not be collected.
• Roadways shall be kept clear and the normal flow of traffic should not be impeded. Objects such as grills, trailers, inflatable toys and other recreation items will not be placed in the roadways.
• Pets should be kept on a leash under six feet in length. Pets are not allowed on the beaches.
• Please do not feed the wildlife.
• Excessive noise that unreasonably disturbs others is prohibited.
• Please wear your life jacket when engaging in water related activities.
• Reservations will not be refunded due to weather related issues.
Cancellations must be made 14 days prior to the reservation date in order to receive a refund. No refunds will be issued after the date of the reservation. Reservations will not be refunded due to weather related issues.
500 RESOURCE MANAGEMENT DRIVE WEST POINT GA 31833
500 Resource Management Drive West Point GA 31833
For campground inquiries, please call: 706-645-2937
Take Stateline Road (Alabama County Road 266) approximately three miles north of West Point. Turn right at the sign for Hardley Creek Park. The shelter is on the left after entering the park.