Le Count Beach House
Cape Cod National Seashore
Nestled among the pine trees in the middle of Cape Cod National Seashore, the Le Count Beach House is the perfect spot for your family vacation. Located in Wellfleet, this recently renovated two bedroom, one bathroom home sleeps six. It’s a short walk to Le Count beach, one of the best beaches on Cape Cod, and minutes from the historic Wellfleet downtown. This spacious, well equipped home will make your stay at Cape Cod National Seashore memorable.
- Peak Season Nightly Rate: $385
- Non-Peak Season Nightly Rate: $235
- Refundable Security Deposit: $250 (per reservation)
- There is a mandatory 5 night miniumim stay for reservations during the peak season, and a minimum 3 night stay during non-peak season. Reservations for less than the required minimum stay may be cancelled at the discretion of the park without prior notice.
- WiFi - New for 2021!
- Beds include: one queen, two twins and one sofa pull out bed.
- Pillows, blankets, and fans are included. Bed sheets and towels are not provided.
- Washer and dryer.
- Kitchen is fully equipped including: microwave, oven, range, coffeemaker, toaster, dishwasher, pots/ pans, eating utensils and plates.
- Large covered patio, with a BBQ grill and furnishings.
- Pets are not allowed.
- Limited heat available.
- Flat screen TV with blu-ray player.
Need to Know
By making this reservation, you agree to the terms and conditions for the lease of real property within the boundaries of Cape Cod National Seashore. A full copy of the Lease is available on the Cape Cod National Seashore Website. The Lease is subject to the following special conditions:
- There is a mandatory 5 night miniumim stay for reservations during the peak season, and a minimum 3 night stay during non-peak season.
- The Person named on the reservation (Lessee) must be an occupant of the property during the entire term of the lease.
- Digging on the premises is prohibited.
- Open fires on the premises are prohibited.
- Tents or any type of temporary structures on the premises is prohibited.
- Maximum capacity for tenancy for the leased premises is four.
- No window air conditioning units shall be installed.
- No Pets.
- No smoking in the house.
- Lessee will be responsible for furnishing linens, towels and other personal items.
- Any maintenance issues should be reported immediately and repairs will be made as soon as possible. Refunds will not be given due to a breakdown.
- Parking is limited to the designated area. Lessee must ensure that no vehicles are parked on the road or outside of the designated area.
- Check out procedures - Lessee shall broom sweep all floors, empty all trash, clean all used dishes, leave keys and remove any personal belongings by 11 AM on the termination date of the lease. Keys will be returned to the key box on the side of the house, near the door. Vehicles are to be removed from the premises after the termination of the lease, and access to the property is unauthorized after check-out without the express permission of the Leasing Manager or their designee. Violation of this policy can result in ineligibility for future rentals at Cape Cod National Seashore and ticketing and/or removal of vehicles from the premises.
- Quiet hours are between the hours of 10:00PM and 8:00AM. During quiet hours Lessee shall not cause any unnecessarily loud, excessive or unusual noise, where such noise is plainly audible at a distance of one hundred and fifty (150) feet from the building.
- Beach entrance or permit fees are not included and must be paid separately upon arrival at the beach.
- The Lessee shall pay to the Lessor the nightly rent plus a $250.00 refundable security deposit. In the event of the failure of Lessee to keep and perform all of the terms, covenants, and conditions of this Lease, Lessor may apply or use any portion of the security deposit that is reasonably necessary to compensate Lessor for all loss or damage sustained or suffered by Lessor.
Violations of any of these conditions will result in the immediate termination of this lease and forfeiture of all fees paid.
The great Outer Beach described by Thoreau in the 1800's is protected within Cape Cod National Seashore. Forty miles of pristine sandy beach, marshes, ponds and uplands support diverse species. Lighthouses, cultural landscapes, and wild cranberry bogs offer a glimpse of Cape Cod’s past and continuing ways of life.
It is impossible to be bored on Cape Cod! If you’re an active traveler, we have hiking and biking, or try a new activity like paddle boarding, kayaking, boating or surfing. Go on a whale or seal watch – we have the finest in the world! Cape Cod is also a cultural destination with hundreds of arts and cultural venues from the canal to the tip of the cape. Plan visits to museums inspired by the Cape’s nautical heritage and pristine environment, visit the local towns to find unique shopping opportunities and a wide-range of activities and events, or pay a visit to a performing arts venue that reflect the unique arts community of Cape Cod. The Cape boasts over 25 local theaters, with an exciting line-up of musical revues, Broadway productions and beloved classics.
The Le Count Beach House is ideally situated between beautiful Le Count Beach, and the town of Wellfleet. Enjoy a morning at the beach, then top it off while exploring the book stores and restaraunts of historic Wellfleet village. Explore beyond the beach and you will find the seashore is so much more. There are miles of walking and biking trails through pine forests, across sandy dunes and alongside fresh water ponds. You can climb to the top of one of the many light houses and experience a piece of maritime history that helped our new nation grow and thrive. For the wildlife lover there are opportunities to spot over 450 species of amphibians, reptiles, fish, birds, and mammals that make the seashore their home.
99 MARCONI SITE ROAD WELLFLEET MA 02667
For campground inquiries, please call: (508) 957-0743
Learn more about gear rental options for your trip
The address for this location is 355 Nellie Road, Wellfleet, MA 02667. From Route 6 turn onto Lecount Hollow road. After 0.7 mile turn left onto Ocean View Drive. Continue 0.2 miles then turn left on to Nellie Road. The house is the second on the right.