Beautiful campground on the Arkansas river providing excellent opportunities for recreation, boating, fishing, and waterfowl viewing.
Clear Creek park includes 38 campsites many with electric and water, a picnic shelter, showers facilities, restrooms, and a boat ramps.
Masks and Social Distancing Required. Masks are Mandatory inside Buildings & Outdoors when social distancing (6') is not maintained. Per CDC guidelines and 36 CFR 327.12(a)
NOTICE: Group shelters are open for reservations, but will be restricted to a 33 percent occupancy. Example: Group shelters rated for 100 people will be restricted to a total of 33 occupants. Please follow CDC guidelines for social distancing, sanitizing, and face covering for COVID-19. P
NOTE: A special event application is required for any event including, but not limited to one or more of the following:
1. An entry, spectator, or participating fee is charged
2. If you have an anticipated attendance of 100 or more persons
3. An extraordinary impact on project resources is expected
4. Corps personnel provide additional patrols, surveillance, refuse collection, and/or crowd control
5. Event involves the use of concession tents and/or vendors
6. Event involves Bounce Houses/Bump N Jump Inflatables
7. Fishing Tournament8. Music FestivalIn addition to the special event application, you may be asked to submit the following information before approval can be granted: (1) proof of liability insurance; (2) event details & description; (3) schedule of events; (4) parking plans.PROHIBITED: Please note that livestock, exotic animals, explosives, loaded projectile firing devices, piatas, water balloons, and commercial activities are prohibited on project lands unless written permission has been received from the District Commander. If commercial tents are permitted for your special event, please note that driving tent stakes into concrete or asphalt on project lands is prohibited.
For additional information regarding Special Event Applications & Permit Fees, please contact the Russellville Project Office at (479) 968-5008.
Don't Move Firewood: Protect your forests from tree-killing pests by buying your firewood locally and burning it on-site. Visit Dontmovefirewood.org for further information.
Two tents or one RV and one tent per campsite
Sitting off an inlet to the Arkansas River, a major interstate waterway, this park is an excellent entry to Frog bayou and other water areas.
A short drive into the nearby city of Alma, Arkansas provides ample shopping opportunities.
This quaint park offers great opportunities for fishing and has an excellent day use area with multiple picnic areas.
3610 Clear Creek Rd Alma AR 72921
3498 Clear Creek Rd Alma AR 72921
For campground inquiries, please call: 479-632-4882