Beautiful campground on the Arkansas river providing excellent opportunities for recreation, boating, fishing, and watefowl viewing.
Spadra park includes 24 campsites many with electric and water, 2 picnic shelters, showers facilities, 2 restrooms, and 2 boat ramps.
Masks and Social Distancing Required. Masks are Mandatory inside Buildings & Outdoors when social distancing (6') is not maintained. Per CDC guidelines and 36 CFR 327.12(a)
NOTICE: Group shelters are open for reservations, Please follow all CDC/State guidelines for social distancing, sanitizing, and face covering for COVID-19.
NOTE: A special event application is required for any event including, but not limited to one or more of the following:
1. An entry, spectator, or participating fee is charged
2. If you have an anticipated attendance of 100 or more persons
3. An extraordinary impact on project resources is expected
4. Corps personnel provide additional patrols, surveillance, refuse collection, and/or crowd control
5. Event involves the use of concession tents and/or vendors
6. Event involves Bounce Houses/Bump N Jump Inflatables
7. Fishing Tournament
8. Music Festival: In addition to the special event application, you may be asked to submit the following information before approval can be granted: (1) proof of liability insurance; (2) event details & description; (3) schedule of events; (4) parking plans.PROHIBITED: Please note that livestock, exotic animals, explosives, loaded projectile firing devices, piatas, water balloons, and commercial activities are prohibited on project lands unless written permission has been received from the District Commander. If commercial tents are permitted for your special event, please note that driving tent stakes into concrete or asphalt on project lands is prohibited.
For additional information regarding Special Event Applications & Permit Fees, please contact the Russellville Project Office at (501) 340-1762.
Don't Move Firewood: Protect your forests from tree-killing pests by buying your firewood locally and burning it on-site. Visit Dontmovefirewood.org for further information.
Two tents or one RV and one tent per campsite
Sitting next to the Arkansas River, a major interstate waterway, this park is an excellent entry to Little Spadra Creek and Higskin Creek.
A short drive into the nearby city of Clarksville, Arkansas provides ample shopping opportunities. A marina is also close by for the last minute boating and fishing needs.
This quaint park offers great opportunities for fishing and has an excellent day use area with multiple picnic areas. Campsites with available electric and water, boat launching ramps, and an adjacent marina make recreating easy.
800 Marina Drive Clarksville AR 72830
For campground inquiries, please call: TBD