Pine Grove Boat Access Campground
Allegheny National Forest
Pine Grove campground is available on a first-come, first-served basis only. Visitors are required to physically arrive at the campground to purchase and claim a site. Once on-site, you may be able to pay for your campsite(s) with a fee envelope and pay tube, or by scanning a QR code using the Recreation.gov mobile app, and the Scan and Pay feature.
If this option is available, you will need to first download the free Recreation.gov mobile app https://www.recreation.gov/mobile-app prior to your arrival as some remote areas have limited or no cellular service.
- Vault toilets are available
- There is no potable water available. **Campers must bring in their own water.
- No boat docks
Need to Know
- There are 13 campsites.
- There is boat to or hike in access only
- There is no potable water available. ** Campers must bring in their own water.
- There is a 1/3 mile hike from Forest Rd 147 (Kinzua Heights Rd) off State Route 59 east of the Reservoir
- Closest boat launch is Worl Run Marina or Sugar Bay
For campground inquiries, please call: N/A
Learn more about gear rental options for your trip