Trainig Dike Park is located in Millers Ferry near Camden, Al. Training Dike offers a day use shelter, playground, picnic area and sports fields.
The rental of this shelter is subject to the following conditions:
1. Excessive noise is PROHIBITED. This includes the operation or use of any audio or other noise producing device including, but not limited to: radios, televisions, stereos, musical instruments, and motorized equipment in a loud and disruptive manner.
2. Items that can use excessive water, such as water slides, are prohibited.
3. The use of water balloons is prohibited.
4. Boisterous, rowdy and/or disorderly actions by individuals are prohibited.
5. The group/sponsor will not charge the public a fee to enter the shelter or for items the group/sponsor possesses (i.e., selling of food plates).
6. All vehicles must be parked in designated parking spaces. Vehicles should not be parked off pavement or gravel area without special written permission.
7. Park closes at 7:00 p.m. Shelter should be cleaned, lights turned off, and area vacated by closing time.
8. All trash at shelter and surrounding area (including parking lot) should be picked up and placed in garbage cans. If garbage cans become full, excess trash should be placed in bags and stacked next to garbage cans. YOU ARE RESPONSIBLE FOR LEAVING THE SHELTER THE WAY YOU FOUND IT.
9. Group size will be limited to seating and parking capacity of shelter and parking area.
10. NO REFUNDS OR RAIN CHECKS OF RESERVATION FEE. Cancellation due to inclement weather may be rescheduled on another open day within 6 months of original reservation date. The reservation holder must show original reservation receipt and this completed page at time of rescheduling reservation.
For campground inquiries, please call: 334-682-4244