Spring Hollow Campground
Uinta-Wasatch-Cache National Forest
Spring Hollow Campground is situated next to the Logan River just 4 miles east of Logan, Utah, in scenic Logan Canyon. Visitors enjoy fishing, canoeing and exploring local trails.
Spring Hollow contains two overnight group sites that can accommodate 45-95 people. Single and double-family sites are also available. Vault toilets and drinking water are provided. Roads and parking spurs are paved.
Notifications and Alerts
All Individual sites at this campground will operate on a 4-month rolling basis: On January 19, 2022, at 08:00 am MST, availability will be released through May 19, 2023.
Need to Know
RV( Max length) is the TOTAL length of the site. RV( Max length - includes tow vehicle ).
For campground Rules and Regulations visit https://www.gocamputah.com/rules .
- There are no electrical, water, or sewer hookups available at this location.
Reservations must be made at least 4 days in advance.
There is a 2-night minimum stay on weekends; 3-night minimum stay on holiday weekends.
Extra Vehicles: One vehicle is included in your single campsite fee; two in your double campsite fee. Each additional vehicle must fit safely on the spur and will be charged a per day fee that is collected on site (cash or check only).
Please understand that camping is an outdoor experience; therefore, we do not give refunds or credits for weather or natural conditions.
Click here for more info about the Uinta-Wasatch-Cache National Forest.
For more information, please call the Logan Ranger District at 435-755-3620 or call Utah Recreation Company at 385-273-1100
Visit our webiste www.utahrecreationcompany.com or Facebook facebook.com/gocamputah
To reserve a campsite call Recreation.gov reservation line 1-877-444-6777
- Don't Move Firewood: Help prevent the spread of tree-killing pests in our national forests by obtaining firewood near your destination and burning it on-site. For more information visit dontmovefirewood.org.
Please note: Utah Recreation Company is not responsible for accident or injury to any person or property resulting from the use of this facility and is not responsible for the loss of money or valuables of any kind. The user of this permit assumes full and complete responsibility for the conduct and actions of all members in his or her party.
A forest of oak, maple, box elder and cottonwood trees covers the area, providing ample shade and beautiful fall color. Summer wildflowers and wild roses are abundant. The Logan River flows past the campground and a large pond is located at the campground's edge.
Logan Canyon Scenic Byway, from Logan to Garden City, this byway parallels the Logan River through Logan Canyon, passing through dense forests, lush meadows, rugged rock formations and panoramic views. Each season brings a colorful show, especially in autumn.
The Logan River offers great fishing, tubing and canoeing opportunities. Numerous hiking and mountain biking trails crisscross the area. Spring Hollow, Mill Hollow, Crimson and Bridger Lookout Trails can be accessed from trailheads within the campground.
Changes & Cancellations
Change and Cancellation Policies and Fees
- Overnight and Day Use Facilities: To ensure fairness, reservation arrival or departure dates may not be changed beyond the booking window until 18 days after booking the reservation.
- Camping / Day Use: A $10.00 service fee will apply if you change or cancel your reservation (including campsites, cabins, lookouts, group facilities, etc.). The $10.00 service fee will be deducted from the refund amount.
- You can cancel or change reservations through Recreation.gov or by calling 1-877-444-6777.
- Overnight and Day Use Facilities: Late cancellations are those cancelled between 12:01 a.m. (Eastern) on the day before arrival and check out time on the day after arrival.
- Individual Campsites: If a customer cancels a reservation the day before or on the day of arrival they will be charged a $10.00 service fee and will also forfeit the first night's use fee (not to exceed the total paid for the original reservation). Cancellations for a single night's reservation will forfeit the entire use fee but no cancellation fee will apply.
- Cabins / Lookouts: Customers will be charged a $10.00 cancellation fee and forfeit the first night's use fee if a cabin or lookout reservation is cancelled within 14 days of the scheduled arrival date. Cancellations for a single night's use will not be assessed a service fee.
- Group Facility: If a customer cancels a group overnight facility reservation within 14 days of the scheduled arrival date they will be charged the $10.00 service fee and forfeit the first night's use fee. Cancellations for a single night's use will not be assessed a service fee.
- Group Day Use Area: If a customer cancels a group day use facility reservation within 14 days of the scheduled arrival date, they will forfeit the total day use fee with no service fee charge.
- Camping / Day Use: A camping no-show customer is one who does not arrive at a campground and does not cancel the reservation by check-out time on the day after the scheduled arrival date. Reserved campsites and group overnight facilities will be held until check-out time on the day following your scheduled arrival. Group day-use facilities will be held until check-in time on your scheduled arrival date.
- If a customer does not arrive at the campground or group facility by check-out time the day after arrival or does not cancel the reservation by the times listed under "Late Cancellations" above, the customer may be assessed a $20.00 service fee and forfeit use fees.
- Customers must request refunds no later than 14 days after the scheduled departure date. Recreation.gov will not grant refund requests after 14 days of departure.
- Reservation Fee: For some facilities, tours or permits an additional reservation fee is charged. For some overnight and day-use facilities, an additional non-refundable reservation fee may apply. The non-refundable reservation fee for tours and tickets is $1.00. The non-refundable reservation fee for permits varies by location.
- Refunds for Bankcard Purchases: Refunds for bank card payments will be issued as a credit to the original bank card.
- Refunds for Check or Cash Purchases: Refunds for Recreation.gov payments made by check or money order, and cash payments at selected campgrounds will be issued a check refund. A refund will be processed within 30 days of receipt and approval. Please Note: Refund requests made during or after departure can only be processed when approved by the facility management staff based upon local policy.
- Refunds for Emergency Closures: In the event of an emergency closure, the Recreation.gov team will attempt to notify users and offer alternate dates (as appropriate). If this is not possible, reservations will be cancelled and all fees paid will be refunded. Reservation fees for free tickets are non-refundable in the event of an emergency closure.
Recreation.gov Billing Information
- Reservation transaction will appear on customer's credit card statements as "Recreation.gov 877-444-6777."
Changes to Policies and Procedures
- Recreation.gov reserves the right, when necessary, to modify reservation policies. These policies were last updated July 2018.
564 W 700 S Ste.305, Box #5 Pleasant Grove UT 84062
FR038 Logan UT 84321
For campground inquiries, please call: LOGAN RANGER DISTRICT 435-755-3620 OR UTAH RECREATION COMPANY 385-273-1100
Learn more about gear rental options for your trip
In Logan, UT, at intersection of US Rts. 91 and 89 (Main St. and 400 No.), take Rt. 89 north 6.6 miles to campground sign. Turn right after sign into campground.
- Site 009, Loop SPRI, Type Standard Nonelectric
- Site 013, Loop SPRI, Type Standard Nonelectric
- Site 001, Loop SPRI, Type Standard Nonelectric
- Site 007, Loop SPRI, Type Standard Nonelectric
- Site 011, Loop SPRI, Type Standard Nonelectric
- Site 002, Loop SPRI, Type Standard Nonelectric
- Site 004, Loop SPRI, Type Rv Nonelectric
- Site 005, Loop SPRI, Type Standard Nonelectric
- Site 008, Loop SPRI, Type Standard Nonelectric
- Site 010, Loop SPRI, Type Standard Nonelectric
- Site 003, Loop SPRI, Type Standard Nonelectric
- Site GRP B, Loop SPRI, Type Group Standard Nonelectric
- Site GRP A, Loop SPRI, Type Group Standard Nonelectric
- Site 012, Loop SPRI, Type Standard Nonelectric