Manti-La Sal National Forest
Manti Community Campground is just 7 miles from Manti, Utah next to Yearns Reservoir at an elevation of 7,400 feet. Visitors enjoy fishing, canoeing and exploring local trails.
The campground contains one group site that can accommodate up to 30 people and six vehicles. Single-family sites are available as well. Vault toilets are provided. Roads and parking spurs are gravel.
Need to Know
- Water is not available; visitors must bring their own
- Livestock not allowed in campground
- A fee of $3 will be charged at the campground for extra vehicles
- Group site, when not reserved, is available on a first come, first served basis for $15
- This is a high elevation facility; Visitors traveling from lower elevations should use caution
- Click here for more information on Manti-La Sal National Forest
- Don't Move Firewood: Help prevent the spread of tree-killing pests in our national forests by obtaining firewood near your destination and burning it on-site. For more information visit dontmovefirewood.org.
A mixed forest of spruce, pinyon, juniper, fir and aspen covers the area, offering partial shade. Wildlife and summer wildflowers are abundant.
The surrounding area is a haven for ATV enthusiasts. Several trails crisscross the region, making up part of the 350 plus miles of the exciting Arapeen OHV Trail System. In the immediate area is the Burnt Hill Trail that connects with the Patton Trail.
Canoeing and fishing for cutthroat trout is a popular activity on the small but scenic man-made reservoir. Hiking, mountain biking and horseback riding are also favorite activities in the area.
540 NORTH MAIN STREET EPHRAIM UT 84627
For campground inquiries, please call: 435-283-4151
Learn more about gear rental options for your trip
Located 7 miles east of Manti, Utah, on Forest Development Road #045.
- Site 005, Loop FAM, Type Standard Nonelectric
- Site 002, Loop FAM, Type Standard Nonelectric
- Site 004, Loop FAM, Type Standard Nonelectric
- Site 007, Loop MANT, Type Group Standard Nonelectric
- Site 003, Loop FAM, Type Standard Nonelectric
- Site 006, Loop FAM, Type Standard Nonelectric
- Site 008, Loop FAM, Type Standard Nonelectric