Site 017, Loop Hodgdon Campground
Yosemite National Park | Hodgdon Meadow Campground
Type: WALK TO
Enter dates to check availability
- Shade: Yes
- Checkin Time: 12:00 PM
- Condition Rating: Poor
- Pets Allowed: Yes
- Max Num of People: 6
- Site Access: Hike-In
- Campfire Allowed: Yes
- Checkout Time: 12:00 PM
- Hike In Distance to Site: 31
- Max Num of Vehicles: 2
- Tent Pad Length: 12
- Tent Pad Width: 5
- Is Equipment Mandatory: Yes
Need to Know
This is a tent only site. No sleeping in vehicles or RVs
This site has an approximately 5'x12' flat area for tents. Outside of that area the site is severely sloped.
The Primary Occupant of the site will be required to show photo ID upon check-in at the campground.
- This campsite:
- has a hike of 31 feet from the parking to the campsite.
- is for tents only. You cannot sleep in your car at this campsite.
- is level only for a small tent; large tents are not suitable for this campsite.
- with sites 16 and 18, is good for groups with tents traveling together.
- has a picnic table and a fire pit with a grill attached.
- has a food storage box measuring 45" wide by 33" deep by 18" tall.