Site 017: HIKE-IN, Loop Hodgdon Campground
Yosemite National Park | Hodgdon Meadow Campground
Type: HIKE TO
Enter dates to check availability
- Condition Rating: Poor
- Hike In Distance to Site: 31
- Pets Allowed: Yes
- Campfire Allowed: Yes
- Checkin Time: 12:00 PM
- Shade: Yes
- Site Access: Hike-In
- Checkout Time: 12:00 PM
- Max Num of People: 6
- Is Equipment Mandatory: Yes
- Max Num of Vehicles: 2
- Tent Pad Length: 12
- Tent Pad Width: 5
Need to Know
- This campsite:has a hike of 31 feet from the parking to the campsite.
- is for tents only. You cannot sleep in your roof-top tent, vehicle or RV at this campsite.
- is level only for a small tent; large tents are not suitable for this campsite.
- with sites 16 and 18, is good for groups with tents traveling together.
- has a picnic table and a fire pit with a grill attached.
- has a food storage box measuring 45" wide by 33" deep by 18" tall.
This is a tent only site. No sleeping in roof-top tents, vehicles or RV's
This site has an approximately 5'x12' flat area for tents. Outside of that area the site is severely sloped.
The Primary Occupant of the site will be required to show photo ID upon check-in at the campground.