Site 019, Loop Hodgdon Campground
Yosemite National Park | Hodgdon Meadow
Type: WALK TO
Enter dates to check availability
- Campfire Allowed: Yes
- Checkout Time: 12:00 PM
- Pets Allowed: Yes
- Shade: Yes
- Site Access: Hike-In
- Checkin Time: 12:00 PM
- Condition Rating: Poor
- Hike In Distance to Site: 82
- Max Num of People: 6
- Max Num of Vehicles: 2
- Tent Pad Length: 10
- Tent Pad Width: 5
- Is Equipment Mandatory: Yes
Need to Know
This is a tent only site. No sleeping in vehicles or RVs.
This site has an approximately 10'x5' flat area for tents. The rest of the site is on a severe slope.
The Primary Occupant of the site will be required to show photo ID upon check-in at the campground.
- This campsite:
- has a hike of 82 feet from the parking to the campsite.
- is for tents only. You cannot sleep in your car at this campsite.
- is unlevel and near the edge of the campground.
- has a picnic table and a fire pit with a grill attached.
- has a food storage box measuring 45" wide by 33" deep by 18" tall.