Site 7, Loop Turkey Creek Day Use Area
Coralville Lake | Turkey Creek Day Use Area
Type: GROUP SHELTER ELECTRIC
Enter dates to check availability
- Site Access: Drive-In
- Campfire Allowed: Yes
- Checkin Time: 6:00 AM
- Checkout Time: 9:00 PM
- Location Rating: Good
- Max Num of People: 50
- Pets Allowed: Yes
- Shade: Yes
Need to Know
- If shelters are not reserved, they are available free of charge on a first-come, first-served basis.
- Playground and restrooms near the shelters are open to the public.
- The shelter and surrounding areas must be cleaned and vacated by 9:00 P.M.
- Pets must be penned, on a leash under 6 feet in length, or otherwise physically restrained.
- No parking on the grass, roads, or shoulders.
- A Special Event permit is required to allow extra-large tents, chairs, inflatable toys, amplified music, etc., near the shelter(s).
- A Special Event permit is required for larger groups or special events at the shelter(s).
- A Special Event permit must be obtained at least two weeks prior to your arrival date. Please contact the Coralville Lake Project Office at (319) 338-3543 x.6300.
- All of the following items are prohibited: loaded firearms, explosives, ammunition, bow or other projectile-firing devices, fireworks, and chineese lanterns.