Site Riverside Camping, Loop Riverside Camping
Mammoth Cave National Park | Mammoth Cave Backcountry Camping
Type: BOAT IN
Enter dates to check availability
- Shade: Yes
- Site Access: Boat In
- Campfire Allowed: Yes
- Checkout Time: 08:00 AM
- Location Rating: Good
- Pets Allowed: Yes
- Proximity to Water: Riverfront
- Checkin Time: 08:00 AM
- Condition Rating: Good
- Max Num of People: 8
- Min Num of People: 1
- Max Num of Vehicles: 0
- Min Num of Vehicles: 0
Need to Know
- Monitor river level during your trip https://waterdata.usgs.gov/ky/nwis/uv/?site_no=03309000&PARAmeter_cd=00065,00060
- Always wear USGS approved PFD while in boat.
- Monitor weather www.weather.gov
- Extreme caution should be used when approaching the ferry crossing area.
- Canoes and kayaks must utilize the canoe and kayak access ramp located just upstream from the ferry.
- Make sure ferry operator has made eye contact with you prior to crossing its path.