Type: CABIN ELECTRIC
Enter dates to check availability
Be bear aware
Rules for Cabin Cleaning:
1. Please leave the cabin and campsite in good condition when you check out.
2. Clean out and wipe down the refrigerator, table top, cupboard counter. Do not unplug the refrigerator.
3. Wipe down table tops and chairs
4. Sweep floors and dispose dust in trash.
5. Wipe down mattress covers and ensure they are secured on mattresses.
6. Replace trash can liner if provided.
7. Empty the trash from the cabin into the bear resistant trash receptacle near the vault toilet. If you have excess trash that does not fit in the trash receptacle onsite, please bring trash to the Blue Bend Campground and dispose in the dumpsters provided.
8. Clean any spills off of picnic tables or other outdoor furniture.
9. Pick up litter around the camping area, fire ring, and overall site.
10. Do not place trash in the fire ring. Only ash should remain at the end of your stay.
11. Stack any unburned, unused firewood neatly in the shed.
12. Turn off all lights and space heater. Close and lock windows and doors
13. Report any damages to the ranger station 304-536-2114 extension 111.
14. Sweep out vault toilet, wipe down toilet seat with disinfectant wipes if provided.
15. Return broom and dust pan to the closet/ return any cleaning supplies to the top shelf of the cupboard.
16. Ensure your campfire is DEAD OUT and cold to the touch.
17. Close the cabin door and make sure it is locked.
18. Close and lock the gate upon your departure.
19. Have a safe trip down the mountain.