Site 096: HIKE-IN, Loop Hodgdon Campground
Yosemite National Park | Hodgdon Meadow Campground
Type: HIKE TO
Enter dates to check availability
- Pets Allowed: Yes
- Shade: Yes
- Site Access: Hike-In
- Campfire Allowed: Yes
- Checkin Time: 12:00 PM
- Checkout Time: 12:00 PM
- Hike In Distance to Site: 45
- Max Num of People: 6
- Max Num of Vehicles: 2
- Is Equipment Mandatory: Yes
Need to Know
- This campsite:has a hike of 45 feet from the parking to the campsite.
- is for tents only. You cannot sleep in your roof-top tent, vehicle or RV at this campsite.
- is close to the rest room.
- has a picnic table and a fire pit with a grill attached.
- has a food storage box measuring 45" wide by 33" deep by 18" tall.
This is a hike-in, tent-only site. No sleeping in roof-top tents, vehicles or RV's.
You are responsible for reading the site alerts and booking a site that will accomodate your equipment. If you arrive to the campground with different equipment than what you booked for, you will likely not fit, and will be turned away.
The Primary Occupant of the site will be required to show photo ID upon check-in at the campground.