Site D167, Loop D165-D167
Shenandoah National Park | Mathews Arm Campground
Type: GROUP STANDARD NONELECTRIC
Enter dates to check availability
- Checkout Time: 12:00 PM
- Pets Allowed: Yes
- Site Access: Drive-In
- Shade: Yes
- Campfire Allowed: Yes
- Capacity/Size Rating: Single
- Checkin Time: 12:00 PM
- Max Num of People: 25
- Min Num of People: 7
- Large Tent Over 9X12`
- Pickup Camper
- Pop up
- Caravan/Camper Van
- Small Tent
- Driveway Surface: Paved
- Is Equipment Mandatory: No
- Max Num of Vehicles: 5
Need to Know
- This site can accommodate several large tents.
- Generator use prohibited at this site.
- Bears, raccoons, deer, squirrels and skunks frequent in the area so proper food storage is essential. All food storage containers, cooking items, food, drinks, and scented items (bug spray, sunscreen, etc.) must be put in vehicle or provided bear box when not attended. There is an $80 fine for improper food storage.
- Rattlesnakes and Copperheads frequent the area. Use caution in high grass.
- Dogs are allowed but must be kept on a 6ft physical leash.
- Rollerblades, scooters, skateboards and horseshoes are prohibited.
- Drones and fireworks prohibited.