Site 103, Loop Hodgdon Campground
Yosemite National Park | Hodgdon Meadow Campground
Type: WALK TO
Enter dates to check availability
- Campfire Allowed: Yes
- Condition Rating: Poor
- Hike In Distance to Site: 110
- Max Num of People: 6
- Site Access: Hike-In
- Checkin Time: 12:00 PM
- Checkout Time: 12:00 PM
- Pets Allowed: Yes
- Shade: Yes
- Is Equipment Mandatory: Yes
- Max Num of Vehicles: 2
Need to Know
- has a hike of 110 feet from the parking to the campsite.
- is for tents only. You cannot sleep in your car at this campsite.
- is slightly unlevel.
- with site 102, is good for groups with tents traveling together.
- has a picnic table and a fire pit with a grill attached.
- has a food storage box measuring 45" wide by 33" deep by 18" tall.
This is a tent only site. No sleeping in vehicles or RVs.
You are responsible for reading the site alerts and booking a site that will accomodate your equipment. If you arrive to the campground with different equipment than what you booked for, you will likely not fit, and will be turned away.
The Primary Occupant of the site will be required to show photo ID upon check-in at the campground.