Site 002, Loop Hodgdon Campground
Yosemite National Park | Hodgdon Meadow
Type: WALK TO
Enter dates to check availability
- Checkin Time: 12:00 PM
- Hike In Distance to Site: 105
- Shade: Yes
- Site Access: Hike-In
- Campfire Allowed: Yes
- Checkout Time: 12:00 PM
- Condition Rating: Good
- Max Num of People: 6
- Pets Allowed: Yes
- Site Rating: Preferred
- Max Num of Vehicles: 2
- Is Equipment Mandatory: Yes
Need to Know
- This campsite:
- has a downhill hike of 105 feet from the parking to the campsite.
- is for tents only. You cannot sleep in your car at this campsite.
- has plenty of flat space for tents.
- is fairly private.
- has a picnic table and a fire pit with a grill attached.
- has a food storage box measuring 45" wide by 33" deep by 18" tall.
This is a tent only site. No sleeping in vehicles or RV's
The Primary Occupant of the site will be required to show photo ID upon check-in at the campground.
You are responsible for reading the site alerts and booking a site that will accomodate your equipment. If you arrive to the campground with different equipment than what you booked for, you will likely not fit, and will be turned away.