Site 014, Loop Hodgdon Campground
Yosemite National Park | Hodgdon Meadow
Type: WALK TO
Enter dates to check availability
- Hike In Distance to Site: 99
- Max Num of People: 6
- Pets Allowed: Yes
- Shade: Yes
- Site Access: Hike-In
- Campfire Allowed: Yes
- Checkin Time: 12:00 PM
- Checkout Time: 12:00 PM
- Tent Pad Width: 10
- Is Equipment Mandatory: Yes
- Max Num of Vehicles: 2
- Tent Pad Length: 10
Need to Know
- is for tents only. You cannot sleep in your vehicle.
- has a downhill hike of 40 feet from the parking to the campsite.
- has a 10'x10' flat area to pitch a tent.
- has a group parkig area. Overflow parking may be available near the campground entrance.
- has a picnic table and a fire pit with a grill attached.
- has two food storage boxes, each measuring 45" wide by 33" deep by 18" tall.
This is a tent only site. No sleeping in vehicles or RVs
There is an approximately 10'x10' flat area to pitch a tent. The rest of the site is sloped.
The Primary Occupant of the site will be required to show photo ID upon check-in at the campground.