Site 015, Loop Hodgdon Campground
Yosemite National Park | Hodgdon Meadow
Type: WALK TO
Enter dates to check availability
- Campfire Allowed: Yes
- Checkin Time: 12:00 PM
- Checkout Time: 12:00 PM
- Hike In Distance to Site: 99
- Max Num of People: 6
- Pets Allowed: Yes
- Site Access: Hike-In
- Tent Pad Length: 15
- Tent Pad Width: 10
- Is Equipment Mandatory: Yes
- Max Num of Vehicles: 2
Need to Know
This is a tent only site. No sleeping in vehicles or RVs
The Primary Occupant of the site will be required to show photo ID upon check-in at the campground.
You are responsible for reading the site alerts and booking a site that will accomodate your equipment. If you arrive to the campground with different equipment than what you booked for, you will likely not fit, and will be turned away.
- has a hike of 99 feet from the parking to the campsite.
- is for tents only. You cannot sleep in your car at this campsite
- has an approximately 10x15 flat area for tents.
- is near the edge of the campground.
- with sites 13 and 14, is good for groups with tents traveling together.
- has a picnic table and a fire pit with a grill attached.
- has a food storage box measuring 45" wide by 33" deep by 18" tall.