Site 020, Loop Hodgdon Campground
Yosemite National Park | Hodgdon Meadow
Type: WALK TO
Enter dates to check availability
- Site Access: Hike-In
- Campfire Allowed: Yes
- Checkin Time: 12:00 PM
- Checkout Time: 12:00 PM
- Hike In Distance to Site: 25
- Max Num of People: 6
- Pets Allowed: Yes
- Shade: Yes
- Is Equipment Mandatory: Yes
- Max Num of Vehicles: 2
- Tent Pad Length: 14
- Tent Pad Width: 7
Need to Know
- has a steep downhill hike of 25 feet from the parking to the campsite.
- is for tents only. You cannot sleep in your car at this campsite.
- is level only for a small- to medium-sized tent.
- has a picnic table and a fire pit with a grill attached.
- has a food storage box measuring 45" wide by 33" deep by 18" tall.
This is a tent only site. No sleeping in vehicles or RVs.
This site has approximately a 14'x7' flat area for tents. The rest of the site is on a slope.
The Primary Occupant of the site will be required to show photo ID upon check-in at the campground.