Site 027, Loop Hodgdon Campground
Yosemite National Park | Hodgdon Meadow
Type: WALK TO
Enter dates to check availability
- Pets Allowed: Yes
- Site Access: Hike-In
- Campfire Allowed: Yes
- Checkin Time: 12:00 PM
- Checkout Time: 12:00 PM
- Condition Rating: Poor
- Hike In Distance to Site: 62
- Max Num of People: 6
- Is Equipment Mandatory: Yes
- Max Num of Vehicles: 2
Need to Know
This is a tent only site. No sleeping in vehicles or RVs.
This site has no flat space for tents. It is a moderate to severe slope throughout.
The Primary Occupant of the site will be required to show photo ID upon check-in at the campground.
- This campsite:
- has a steep downhill hike of 62 feet from the parking to the campsite.
- is for tents only. You cannot sleep in your car at this campsite.
- is unlevel.
- has a picnic table and a fire pit with a grill attached.
- has a food storage box measuring 45" wide by 33" deep by 18" tall.