Site 042: HIKE-IN, Loop Hodgdon Campground
Yosemite National Park | Hodgdon Meadow Campground
Type: HIKE TO
Enter dates to check availability
- Pets Allowed: Yes
- Shade: Yes
- Site Access: Hike-In
- Campfire Allowed: Yes
- Checkin Time: 12:00 PM
- Checkout Time: 12:00 PM
- Hike In Distance to Site: 82
- Max Num of People: 6
- Is Equipment Mandatory: Yes
- Max Num of Vehicles: 2
- Tent Pad Length: 10
- Tent Pad Width: 10
Need to Know
- has a hike of 82 feet from the parking to the campsite.
- is for tents only. You cannot sleep in your roof-top tent, vehicle or RV at this campsite.
- has an approximately 10'x10' flat area for tents.
- is in close proximity to site 44.
- has a picnic table and a fire pit with a grill attached.
- has a food storage box measuring 45" wide by 33" deep by 18" tall.
This is a hike-in, tent-only site. No sleeping in roof-top tents, vehicles or RV's.
The Primary Occupant of the site will be required to show photo ID upon check-in at the campground.