Site 047, Loop Hodgdon Campground
Yosemite National Park | Hodgdon Meadow
Type: STANDARD NONELECTRIC
Enter dates to check availability
- Campfire Allowed: Yes
- Checkin Time: 12:00 PM
- Checkout Time: 12:00 PM
- Max Num of People: 6
- Pets Allowed: Yes
- Shade: Yes
- RV (Max length: 18 ft.)
- Pickup Camper (Max length: 18 ft.)
- Caravan/Camper Van (Max length: 18 ft.)
- Car (Max length: 18 ft.)
- Driveway Entry: Back-in
- Driveway Grade: Slight
- Driveway Surface: Gravel
- Is Equipment Mandatory: Yes
- Max Num of Vehicles: 2
Need to Know
- is located next to the parking area.
- with site 48, is good for groups traveling together.
- has a picnic table and a fire pit with a grill attached.
- has a food storage box measuring 45" wide by 33" deep by 18" tall.
The parking pad is part of a larger group parking area. You must park directly in front of your site in a way that maximizes parking for others using the lot. DO NOT bring equipment exceeding the maximum length listed.
The Primary Occupant of the site will be required to show photo ID upon check-in at the campground.