Site 104, Loop Hodgdon Campground
Yosemite National Park | Hodgdon Meadow Campground
Type: STANDARD NONELECTRIC
Enter dates to check availability
- Campfire Allowed: Yes
- Checkin Time: 12:00 PM
- Checkout Time: 12:00 PM
- Max Num of People: 6
- Pets Allowed: Yes
- RV (Max length: 40 ft.)
- Trailer (Max length: 30 ft.)
- Pickup Camper (Max length: 40 ft.)
- Pop up (Max length: 30 ft.)
- Caravan/Camper Van (Max length: 40 ft.)
- Fifth Wheel (Max length: 30 ft.)
- Car (Max length: 40 ft.)
- Driveway Entry: Back-In
- Driveway Grade: Slight
- Is Equipment Mandatory: Yes
- Max Num of Vehicles: 2
- Max Vehicle Length: 40
Need to Know
- has a maximum trailer length of 30 feet.
- has a picnic table and a fire pit with a grill attached.
- has a food storage box measuring 45" wide by 33" deep by 18" tall.
The maximum allowable trailer length is always shorter than the allowable RV length (due to maneuverability). You are responsible for reading the site alerts and booking a site that will accomodate your equipment. If you arrive to the campground with different equipment than what you booked for, you will likely not fit, and will be turned away.
- Please make sure to bring adequate equipment with you to level your motorhome or trailer. All RV sites at Hodgdon Meadow Campground will require some degree of leveling.
The Primary Occupant of the site will be required to show photo ID upon check-in at the campground.