Site Ives Run North, Loop IVES RUN
Tioga-Hammond Lakes | Ives Run
Type: GROUP SHELTER ELECTRIC
Enter dates to check availability
- Min Num of People: 1
- Site Access: Drive-In
- Site Rating: Standard
- Water Hookup: Yes
- Checkout Time: 9:00 PM
- Electric Hookup: 15 amp
- Location Rating: Prime
- Pets Allowed: Yes
- Checkin Time: 8:00 AM
- Condition Rating: Good
- Max Num of People: 100
- Min Num of Vehicles: 1
- Max Num of Vehicles: 50
Need to Know
- $100.00 fee for weekend reservations
- It is the responsibility of the site holder to return any picnic tables removed from the shelter before departing the facility.
Set up of tents, chairs, or other items may require a special use permit. Contact the project office at 570-835-5281 for additional information.
- Do not attach signs, balloons, streamers, etc., to any signs in the recreation area
- The access bridge between the Ives Run North Shelter and the Ives Run South Shelter the runs across the Tim Ives Run Creek is under construction and will not be accessible. The walking bridge provides easy access between shelters and to the playground located at the Ives Run North Shelter. Reservation holders and guests will need to access the main road's side walk to provide access between both shelters.
- Shelter does not require a fee Monday through Friday. Reservations are recommended during the weekday. Shelter is on a first-come-first-serve basis when no reservation is made.