Site S2-Small Picnic Shelter, Loop Obey River Park Day Use
Dale Hollow Lake | Obey River Park
Type: GROUP SHELTER NONELECTRIC
Enter dates to check availability
- Checkin Time: 6:00 AM
- Condition Rating: Good
- Location Rating: Good
- Pets Allowed: Yes
- Site Rating: Standard
- Water Hookup: Yes
- Campfire Allowed: Yes
- Capacity/Size Rating: Single
- Checkout Time: 10:00 PM
- Max Num of People: 50
- Proximity to Water: Lakefront
- Shade: Full
- Max Vehicle Length
- Driveway Surface: Paved
- Is Equipment Mandatory: No
- Max Num of Vehicles: 25
Need to Know
- This Day Use Area opens at 6am and closes at 10pm. This is the small picnic shelter measuring 17'x31'. It contains 3 picnic tables. Other amenities include pedestal grill, water, and barrier free access. Electric is not available. The shelter fee is for the reservation of the shelter; it does not include day use fees or parking lot reservations. All vehicles entering the area will be charged the posted day use fee per vehicle. All picnic items must be removed daily. Parking is limited and is first-come first-served. Carpooling encouraged. No alcohol.Title 36 Regulations apply on Dale Hollow Lake. Ask for a copy at the park or call the Resource Manager at (931) 243-3136.
- Dale Hollow Lake is in a firewood quarantine area with a restricted firewood policy. Only certified heat-treated firewood is allowed to be brought into this location.
- This is the small picnic shelter. It does not have electric and is not directly in front of the beach or playground.The shelter with electric, located in front of the beach and playground is shelter L1. This is a Day-use area. There is no overnight camping allowed. A fee for each vehicle will be collected at the entrance gate.If attendant is not present, use honor vault.