Site 001, Loop CRESCENT MOON RANCH
Coconino National Forest Recreation | Crescent Moon Ranch Cabin
Type: CABIN ELECTRIC
Enter dates to check availability
- Checkout Time: 11:00 AM
- Max Num of People: 10
- Min Num of People: 1
- Num of Bedrooms: 3
- Shade: Full
- Shower/Bath Type: Bathtub with Shower
- Water Hookup: Yes
- Checkin Time: 2:00 PM
- Max Num of Vehicles: 2
- Max Vehicle Length: 0
Need to Know
- When making reservations at Crescent Moon Cabin, keep in mind that only the number of people listed on the reservation may occupy the cabin during the rental dates scheduled; i.e. 4 people listed means only 4 people can occupy the cabin. Renters MUST receive prior authorization from the US Forest Service Cabin rental manager for any "guests" above and beyond the number of paid reservations. Renters found to be in violation of exceeding the number of renters will have their reservation terminated immediately and appropriate fines directed. Random compliance visits by the US Forest Service to the cabin are conducted on a regular basis. No events permitted.
Here are a few key reminders during your stay at Crescent Moon Cabin.
- Only the number of guests paid on the reservation are permitted in the cabin. Guests are welcome with prior authorization from the cabin rental manager, NO EXCEPTIONS. No events authorized.
- Campfires are prohibited anywhere around the cabin, unless contained in an approved fire pan and over a hardened surface such as rock or stone, clean up required. Wood gathering on property is prohibited. Seasonal restrictions may also apply.
- All personal belongings, trash and food must be removed from the property at the end of your stay. Leave the cabin as you found it. If you leave the cabin a mess, renters following you may file a complaint ending in citation. Cabin volunteers clean Wednesday of every week.
- Parking is allowed on hardened surfaces in the driveway and the above pull through. No parking on grass.
- Leave temperature settings on the thermostat where they are. These are set seasonally to maximize your comfort, but also to be as energy conscious as possible.
- Compliance observations will be conducted weekly.