Site 050, Loop DAM WEST
Carlyle Lake | Dam West Rec. Area (Camp And Day)
Type: STANDARD ELECTRIC
Enter dates to check availability
- Electric Hookup: 50 amp
- Max Num of People: 8
- Min Num of People: 1
- Pets Allowed: Yes
- Campfire Allowed: Yes
- Capacity/Size Rating: Single
- Checkin Time: 5:00 PM
- Checkout Time: 4:00 PM
- Trailer (Max length: 110 ft.)
- RV (Max length: 110 ft.)
- Driveway Entry: Back-In
- Driveway Surface: Paved
- Is Equipment Mandatory: Yes
- Max Num of Vehicles: 3
- Max Vehicle Length: 110
Need to Know
- To assure the greatest access to campsites; occupancy of any campsite by the same person, equipment, vehicles or primary camping unit is permitted for a total of 14 days during any 30-consecutive-day period.
- All campers must register at the fee booth to verify their primary camping unit and provide trailer/RV license plate number prior to placing any equipment on a campsite. If outside of fee booth hours, visitors should follow directions posted at the fee booth.
- After a completed registration campers must place their primary camping unit on the site at the time of occupancy. If a tent is the primary camping unit, then tent camping only is permitted on the site for the duration of the stay.
- Campers wishing to change, transfer/swap sites must register at the fee booth before placing equipment on or occupying a different site.
- Campers wishing to stay longer than they originally registered must verify the availability of their site with the Campground Attendant, be in compliance with the 14 day rule, and pay in full for the additional days by noon on the day they are scheduled to check out. All campers will be automatically checked out of the campground on the final day of their reservation if arrangements have not been completed by the noon deadline. The site must be vacated and available by 4 pm for use by the incoming camper.
- Visitors must stop at the fee booth before entering the campground.
- Any equipment placed on a site prior to registration at the fee booth is subject to removal.