Site F036, Loop Loop F
Great Smoky Mountains National Park | Smokemont Campground
Type: RV NONELECTRIC
Enter dates to check availability
- Capacity/Size Rating: Single
- Condition Rating: Good
- Max Num of People: 6
- Pets Allowed: Yes
- Proximity to Water: Riverfront
- Shade: Yes
- Site Access: Drive-In
- Checkin Time: 1:00 PM
- Checkout Time: 12:00 PM
- Location Rating: Prime
- Min Num of People: 1
- Pickup Camper
- Caravan/Camper Van
- Fifth Wheel
- Max Num of Vehicles: 2
- Max Vehicle Length: 40
- Driveway Entry: Back-in
- Driveway Length: 43
- Driveway Surface: Paved
- Double Driveway: Y
- Is Equipment Mandatory: Yes
Need to Know
- F036: This site is NOT adjacent to the creek. If you prefer a creek side site, please consult the campground map and choose a different site. F loop is RV ONLY. NO TENTS ALLOWED IN F LOOP. If you would like to camp with a tent, please consult the campground map and choose a site in loops A-D. Food storage regulations are strictly enforced in this campground. Generator use is allowed between the hours of 8 AM and 8 PM at this site. Between the hours of 8 PM and 8AM generator use is prohibited. There are no hookups or showers at this campground. Pets are allowed, but must be kept on a leash and may not be left unattended. A maximum of 6 people are allowed per site unless they are immediate family.
Site F036 is a handicap accessible site. This site has a straight, level asphalt parking pad measuring approximately 50.5' by 20', at the end of which is a concrete curb stop. There are no significant obstructions on the site to limit the use of RV slide-outs. This site can accommodate 1 vehicle. Overflow parking is available. The site has a raised fire pit with grill, picnic table, and is wooded in the back (to the East of the campground) with access to the creek. F 036 has a paved surface leading directly from the site to a handicap accessible restroom. The partially shaded site is located on a main road within the campground.
- This Site is an ADA Site therefore ADA occupant required.
This site meets ADA (accessibility) standards and is intended for occupancy by parties at least one member of which has a physical disability. ADA sites in the campground are A2, B26, B28, B33, D35, D36, F36 and F43. Please see the notice at the top of the page regarding use of these sites.
Sites B28 and F43 also offer a 5 amp electrical outlet intended for the purpose of operating medical equipment, e.g. a CPAP machine. See the page for those specific sites regarding information about use of the sites and how to reserve them.
The use of generators is prohibited in areas of the campground that are designated generator free. Generator waivers, which permitted the use of a generator at night to operate medical equipment, are no longer issued in campgrounds that have ADA sites with electricity.
- Generator use is allowed between the hours of 8 am and 8 pm on this site. Unattended generator use is prohibited.
- Caution: Bears and other wildlife frequent the area. All food and equipment used to prepare and store food must be kept in a sealed vehicle or camping unit of solid, non-pliable material AT ALL TIMES when not in use. All scented items, as well as all water containers MUST be stored. Dispose of garbage promptly in dumpsters provided. Unattended or improperly stored coolers, food and/or scented items may be impounded by campground staff. Violators are subject to fines.
- You must check-in with the campground office staff UPON ARRIVAL to complete your reservation. If you arrive after the office is CLOSED for the day then you must check-in with the campground staff the following day between 8:30 - 9:00 a.m. Failure to check-in with the office staff may forfeit your reservation.
- Tents are not allowed in Loop F.