Site D015, Loop Loop D
Zion National Park | Watchman Campground
Type: TENT ONLY NONELECTRIC
Enter dates to check availability
- Checkin Time: 12:00 PM
- Checkout Time: 11:00 AM
- Max Num of People: 6
- Pets Allowed: Yes
- Is Equipment Mandatory: Yes
- Max Num of Vehicles: 2
Need to Know
- This campsite: has little shade.
- is for tents and small camping vehicles only.
- has a picnic table and a fire pit with a grill attached.
- is close to a restroom.
All campsites (except group sites and sites B018 a/b/c and B053 a/b/c) allow a maximum of TWO TENTS.
You can have a maximum of TWO TENTS at this campsite. No recreational vehicles 19' and over or in combined vehicle length. This includes pop-up trailers, camper trailers, motor-homes, some large camper vans and most cab-overs. NO EXCEPTIONS. "Upgrading" to a larger site is not possible. No generators.
- 6 person maximum capacity is STRICTLY enforced. Single exception: large single family unit (mother, father and their immediate children). Arriving with more than 6 may result in purchasing another site or cancellation of your reservation.