Type: STANDARD ELECTRIC
Enter dates to check availability
Wax now has 4 long-term camping sites available that can be reserved for 14 to 90 days. These sites are B31, B33, B36, and B38.
1. The placement or construction of temporary or permanent structures, appurtenance, or housekeeping activities that give the appearance of permanent habitation is prohibited.
2. Prohibited items include mailboxes, decks, porches, storage buildings, gardens, flower beds, permanent clothes lines, garage canopies, landscaping, placing of skirts around trailers, tie-downs, and the removal of wheels, etc.
3. Pens for authorized animals may be permitted at the discretion of the Park Manager, but all feces must be removed daily.
4. Only one recreational vehicle (RV) is permitted at each long-term campsite.
5. No tents or vans are permitted.
6. No screen tents are allowed off the gravel/hard surface camping pad.
7. Guest vehicles must be parked in the campground’s parking areas in accordance with campground rules.
8. Visitors staying under the LTCP must comply with all campground rules, regulations, policies, and procedures.
9. No campsite may be “subletted” or otherwise rented to any other individual
Long Term Camping Policy: https://www.lrl.usace.army.mil/Media/News-Releases/Article/2833044/louisville-district-announces-updates-to-long-term-camping-policy/#:~:text=Long%2Dterm%20camping%20patrons%20may,come%2C%20first%2Dserved%20basis.