Site 100, Loop Sugar Ridge Loop
George Washington & Jefferson National Forest | Bolar Mountain Recreation Area
Type: STANDARD NONELECTRIC
Enter dates to check availability
- Min Num of People: 1
- Pets Allowed: Yes
- Site Access: Drive-In
- Campfire Allowed: Yes
- Capacity/Size Rating: Single
- Checkin Time: 2:00 PM
- Checkout Time: 1:00 PM
- Max Num of People: 8
- Trailer (Max length: 32 ft.)
- RV (Max length: 32 ft.)
- Is Equipment Mandatory: Yes
- Max Num of Vehicles: 2
- Max Vehicle Length: 32
Need to Know
- Pets. Keep pets on a leash no more than 6 feet long. Dont let you pets disturb other campers. Clean up after your pets
- Group overnight camping is now available at Bolar Mountain Beach Picnic Shelter (Bolar Mountain BeachBFPS) and the Coles Point Picnic Shelter #2.
This site is in close proximity to public bathhouse.
- Golf carts are not permitted in the George Washington & Jefferson National Forests.
*Disclaimer* First Come First Serve sites remain listed as FF for the entire season. They will not show occupied as the status of these sites is ever changing. You must be on site at the campground to claim a FF site. No guarantees upon arrival that these FF sites will be avaiable.