Site 203, Loop Group Sites 201-203
Great Smoky Mountains National Park | Deep Creek Group Camp
Type: GROUP TENT ONLY AREA NONELECTRIC
Enter dates to check availability
- Pets Allowed: Yes
- Proximity to Water: Riverfront
- Site Access: Drive-In
- Campfire Allowed: Yes
- Checkout Time: 12:00 PM
- Condition Rating: Prime
- Max Num of People: 20
- Min Num of People: 7
- Checkin Time: 1:00 PM
- Location Rating: Prime
- Shade: Full
- Tent Pad Width: 14
- Driveway Grade: Slight
- Driveway Surface: Paved
- Is Equipment Mandatory: Yes
- Max Num of Vehicles: 4
- Min Num of Vehicles: 1
- Tent Pad Length: 14
Need to Know
- Caution: Bears and other wildlife frequent the area. All food and equipment used to prepare and store food must be kept in a sealed vehicle or camping unit of solid, non-pliable material AT ALL TIMES when not in use. All scented items, as well as all water containers MUST be stored. Dispose of garbage promptly in dumpsters provided. Unattended or improperly stored coolers, food and/or scented items may be impounded by campground staff. Violators are subject to fines.
- Firewood Restriction: Only heat-treated firewood bundled in its original packing and bearing a certification seal from the US Department of Agriculture (USDA) or a state department of agriculture may be brought into the park. This rule is strictly enforced. Campers may also collect dead and down wood in the park for campfires.
- There are no showers or electric hook ups in the campground. Generator use is prohibited in group campsites.
- Groups may reserve this handicapped accessible site only if a member of the group is physically handicapped OR if the other 2 sites are reserved. This 20 person, tent-only site has 4 picnic tables, 4 BBQ grills, 1 firering, Accessible restroom is adjacent to site. 5 tent pads (14'X14') with space for 5 large or 10 small tents. Bear proof dumpsters nearby. Site is near Deep Creek. Parking is limited to 4 vehicles, overflow parking is very limited. Site is shaded and wooded.
Food storage regulations are strictly enforced.