Site L1-Picnic Shelter, Loop Pleasant Grove Day Use
Dale Hollow Lake | Pleasant Grove Recreation Area
Type: GROUP SHELTER NONELECTRIC
Enter dates to check availability
- Proximity to Water: Lakefront
- Shade: Yes
- Water Hookup: Yes
- Capacity/Size Rating: Single
- Checkin Time: 6:00 AM
- Checkout Time: 10:00 PM
- Max Num of People: 50
- Min Num of People: 1
- Driveway Surface: Paved
- Max Num of Vehicles: 25
- Max Vehicle Length
Need to Know
- This picnic shelter is located within a Day Use Area that opens at 6 am and closes at 10 pm. The picnic shelter measures 20'x40' and contains 5 picnic tables. Other shelter amenities include pedestal grill, barbecue pit, and water. Electric is not available. The shelter fee is for the reservation of the shelter; it does not include day use fees or parking lot reservations. All vehicles entering the area will be charged the posted day use fee per vehicle. All picnic items must be removed daily. There is no overnight camping allowed at the shelter. Parking is limited and is first-come, first-served. Carpooling encouraged. Alcohol is strictly prohibited. Title 36 Regulations apply on Dale Hollow Lake. Ask for a copy at the park or call the Resource Manager at (931) 243-3136.
- All vehicles entering the area will be charged the posted $5 day use fee per vehicle-use the honor vault.
- This is a day use area that charges a use fee in addition to the shelter reservation.